Tuned to Concert Pitch, and ready for you to see, play, and hear this AMAZING grand piano yourself!!! This NEW 6'5" HAILUN HG198 has a rich, full, and colorful tone. Created by renowned engineer Frank Emerson, it is the combination of American piano design and cutting edge manufacturing. Hand produced and hand crafted by the finest technicians of the Hailun Factory. The pattern of perfection emerges. It's Compilation is a sound experience that inspires and begs you play this remarkable piano.
Take Note of these Hailun Innovations:
- Hailun Limb Protection System, removes the majority of the weight of the grand piano lid.
- Five-Axis Machining: assures that all the critical components are precisely manufactured.
- Computer Numeric Control, this process provides surgical precision during production.
- Permanent Action Stability, uses a cast aluminum structure to reinforce the keybed.
- XS Tuning Pins, the threads of these pins keep the piano in tune for much longer.
- String Optimization, by using patented machinery for optimizing string performance.
- Duralumin Key Bed, Precise quantities of select elements create the most stable keybed frame.
- Full Perimeter Plate, maintains the integrity of the string alignment and solid piano construction.
- Specially Designed Soundboard, soundboard with optimal vibration and acoustical properties.
- Multi-Laminated Pin Bloc is constructed of select, high quality hard rock maple using latest European technology. This design is unmatched when combined with the XS Tuning Pin.
- German Abel Hammers, have a designed felt, resulting in the beautiful expressive and dynamic tone traditionally known of European and American Pianos.
Reasonably priced at $32,875 (as compared to the MSRP of $83,297 and SMP of $48,532). with a 90 Day Dream Assurance Guarantee* plus 15 year Factory Warranty, *Where any final retail customer purchasing a Hailun Grand or Upright may exchange it within 90 days at no further cost. Seller will consider any reasonable offer for this NEW grand piano.
NOTE to prospective Buyers:
-Ebony & Ivory Pianos LLC is a Washington State License Piano Retailer and by State Law, ALL Buyers must separately pay the posted sales price payment through PianoMart.com Escrow; and then pay an additional 8.6% Washington State Sales Tax directly to the seller. This tax can be waived if the buyer (such as for a church or school) has the necessary documentation showing that their organization is exempt from this tax. In most cases, buyers from States having no sales tax can obtain a sales tax refund through Washington State Department of Revenue.
-Also, buyer is responsible to hire and arrange for the piano moving from a professional, reputable mover with insurance.